It may be possible to polish very fine scratches away without using abrasive papers:
Scrubbing gently with a soft brush or plastic pad (not metal scouring) and a mild abrasive cream cleaner. Afterwards scrub off with fresh water and re-polish.
1. Clean the surface with water and make sure there is no dust remaining.
2. Use 800 sandpaper to polish the surface in focus with water.
3. Use 1500 sandpaper to polish the surface with water to get a smooth surface.
4. Use 2000 sandpaper to polish the surface with water to get a smoother surface.
5. Wipe up the water with a clean, dry cloth.
6. Polish with G3 wax or similar.
7. Wipe up the remaining wax with a clean, dry cloth.
1. Clean the surface with water, making sure no dust remains.
2. Use 800 sandpaper to polish the surface in focus with water to gain a smooth surface and matte finish.
3. Wipe up the water with clean and dry cloth.
We recommend a non-abrasive bathroom cleaner.
– Never use cleaners or bleach products specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath.
– Hair dye can stain the surface of the bath.
– We recommend that dye is not applied in, or over the bath.
– Nail varnish can rub off on to the surface and is difficult to remove.