The Benefits of purchasing a Bath from the Luxebath Range.
- Our baths have the appearance of natural stone but are considerably lighter – they can be installed in the average home.
- The composite stone material is hard-wearing, stain and scratch-resistant and easy to keep clean, which is why our baths can be found in five-star hotels and luxury homes and lodges around the world.
- Our luxury baths are comfortable, warm to the touch and non-slip – they offer a sensual bathing experience.
- Our oval baths use much less water than a more traditional bath – on average our Anita and Sierra luxury baths use only 160 litres of water. The advanced thermal qualities of our composite materials mean that the water remains hotter for longer more relaxing bathing experience.
- Eco-friendly insulation properties maintain the temperature of the water for a longer, more relaxing bathing experience.
- We offer a wide range of natural stone finishes.
- Our baths are designed in the Australia and manufactured in the Indonesia.